We have been very busy ensuring that doctors and clinicians have the resources and solutions that they need now, when they reboot and tomorrow.
First, and foremost ZEISS is the only company that can provide solutions for diagnosis, treatment and management. We are implementing solutions that will help in every aspect. In addition, we have spoken with over 100 doctors and their biggest ask from ZEISS is to help them with solutions that will ensure the safety of their patients, their staff and for them personally.
Proactively, ZEISS has implemented several initiatives with more to follow over the coming weeks and months.
- ZEISS Medical Technology launched a new website “ZEISS MED Support Now” in March to provide easy access to solutions, donation programs, safety guidelines, continuing education programs and events. You can access all of these initiatives and ongoing programs through the website, which is updated often with new information, so check the site for additional details and announcements.
- Protective Breath Shields for slit lamps through our ZEISS donation program.
- Protective Face Shields ZEISS donation program (U.S. only).
- Recommended cleaning and disinfecting procedures for ZEISS Ophthalmic Devices.
- Virtual Education Programs (live webinars, on-demand webinars and symposia, and virtual events)
- Upcoming ZEISS Ophthalmic Virtual Learning Experience scheduled for May 15, 2020
- Online ZEISS Academy courses
- Free access to Clinical Insights (Peer experiences with ZEISS technologies as an educational resource of scientific and clinical information for healthcare providers)
- Remote Workstations for Social Distancing
- Recommendations for Protective Instrument Coverings
Virtual Education Programs
Protective Breath Shields for slit Lamps